Friday, September 17, 2010

Larger Magnets and Blueberry Deliciousness

Just a few quick projects to post about today. Expect a large post sometime next week on my new sewing machine! Lauren is coming over on Sunday to check it all out and show me what's what.

Once Simon and I settled into our new place, the magnets I made looked super tiny, albeit adorable, on our big, white, empty fridge door. So I ordered some larger buttons and used the same process to make some larger fridge magnets. I've included two of the previous ones for scale:


In an attempt to cook more, eat out less, and eat healthier, I made Simon and I some blueberry muffins using this recipe from Smitten Kitchen. I'm not going to re-type the recipe because I strictly stayed on her recipe.



I must admit, adding the lemon zest and using plain yogurt turned out wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment