Monday, June 6, 2011

So much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it.

A few days ago, Cupcakes and Cashmere posted a top ten summer to-do list. It seemed like a great idea as I always end up finding myself at the end of August and wishing there were certain things I had accomplished. By posting them on a blog, I will have a constant reminder throughout the summer months. So, I made one!

Summer To-Do list:

1) Visit both families
2) Celebrate our 5 year anniversary
3) Buy a red top and red dress
4) Go for a run on the beach
5) Read five books of my choosing
6) Bike around the Arnold Arboretum
7) Ride the swan boats in the Boston Public Gardens
8) Make curtains for our bedroom
9) Run a 5k
10) Take a sewing, knitting, or crochet class

*image: www.erie.pa.us

I'll have to make a reading list as well : )

No comments:

Post a Comment