Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Summer Summertime

 I like the idea of making a wish list at the start of each summer of all the things I'd like to do before the students return to campus and the days begin getting shorter.



 Last summer I was able to accomplish 6 out of 10 (to be honest, the red dress was bought just a few weeks ago...but it's before summer 2012 so I'm counting it).

1) Visit both families
2) Celebrate our 5 year anniversary
3) Buy a red top and red dress

4) Go for a run on the beach
5) Read five books of my choosing
6) Bike around the Arnold Arboretum
7) Ride the swan boats in the Boston Public Gardens
8) Make curtains for our bedroom
9) Run a 5k
10) Take a sewing, knitting, or crochet class


 I have a number of things I want to do this summer, but here are the top 10:

1) Buy a condo (or at least find a place to live in September)
2) Go to Ocean City, NJ (this is planned for June 30th! can't wait!)
3) Bike around the Arnold Arboretum
4) Watch season 2 of Game of Thrones - preferably over a single glorious weekend
5) Kayak on the Charles
6) Run a 5k
7) Have a completely unplugged day - no computer, no phone, no tv
8) Buy a new sewing machine
9) Get strong arms and back
10) Relaaaax

No comments:

Post a Comment