Last year I made 5 New Year's Resolutions, and amazingly enough I met them all! So here's a few for 2013:
1) Stay in shape. Continue going to the gym after work 5 days a week. Or, if I can't make it to the gym, work out at home for at least half an hour.
2) Really commit to training Jessie. I want to put in the work this year and have a well trained dog for the next many years.
3) Enjoy the rest of the wedding planning. It's crunch time and tough wedding decisions are popping up. Instead of stressing out, I need to appreciate the fact that I even get the opportunity to make them because our friends and family are coming together to make this celebration possible.
4) Fix up our back porch. Right now we have this awesome space that is just being used for storage.
5) Visit a city I've never been to before. I've always wanted to go to Portland, Oregon.
I'm ready for you, 2013!